At ESP we live by our motto, 'Learning and working together for a better community'.
Please find some of our news stories below which demonstrate how we fulfil this vision. If you are holding an event that you would like us to help with, or alternatively any community news that you would like published on our website, please get in touch and we will be happy to help your cause.
Dave is a business partner of ESP's and works part time as a teaching assistant.
Getting to know you:
1) If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? And why?
Australia mate. The lay back life style would be great to, work to live rather than live to work. Plus the weather would just be the cherry on top.
2) Give me one random fact about you?
I can juggle.
3) What’s your favourite TV Show?
4) What’s your favourite food?
5) Name me one musician/band you wished you could have seen live?
Has to Be Queen as I was brought up on their legendary music. My dad is a huge fan and we would always listen to Queen in the car when we would go on our camping holidays when I was I kid.
6) What is your favourite memory?
Favourite memory would be working at Joe's Sensory Gym for the past 4 years, watching the boys and girls grow amazes me in so many ways. They are all super stars and I am so privilaged to work with them and the amazing team of helpers.
7) What is your favourite film?