At ESP we live by our motto, 'Learning and working together for a better community'.
Please find some of our news stories below which demonstrate how we fulfil this vision. If you are holding an event that you would like us to help with, or alternatively any community news that you would like published on our website, please get in touch and we will be happy to help your cause.
Getting to know you:
1) If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? And why?
I would love to live in LA with my sister as I’d be nearer to Bruce Willis – but I don’t think I could handle the heat
2) Give me one random fact about you
I once met Michael Buble and we chatted about the weather… I panicked.
3) What’s your favourite TV Show?
I have so many! I’m just finishing the latest series of Line of Duty and that has me hooked! But if I had to choose the go to TV show it has to be friends … Could I BEEEE anymore predictable
4) What’s your favourite food?
Lasagne – my friends call me Garfield
5) Name me one musician/band you wished you could have seen live
I’d loved to have seen David Bowie.
6) What is your favourite memory?
I went to see Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons last year and it was amazing!
7) What is your favourite film?
Die Hard (and YES it is a Christmas film)