Education Supply Pool is more than just a recruitment agency, we look after our candidates and aim to ensure that you're well supported and rewarded, throughout your teaching journey. Whether its career advice, feedback or just in need of a chat, you will always be welcomed by us and we're always available to take time out for you.
Most importantly of all, we at ESP want to recruit candidates who are passionate about working with young people. This role demands enthusiasm, patience and a diverse set of skills. We need candidates who are willing to step up to this challenging role with confidence that they can help to develop and nurture these young minds on their way to success.
Provide 1st/2nd line Quality support for hardware and software for School Teachers through the IT Helpdesk
• Support school classrooms IT resources and Teachers IT resources for example (Printers, PCs, Laptops, Mobile devices, projectors, and whiteboards).
• Give a user-friendly explanation to Teachers about their computer situation
• Provide the best solution for any problems occurred to Teacher’s Hardware devices
• Be responsible for basic maintenance of IT equipment including consumables.
• Demonstrate and assist in the safe and effective use of IT equipment
• Support and maintenance for software and Hardware components within the School network
• Support software, operating systems, and enterprise applications such as E-mail, directory services, Apple Mac Network
• Ensure working practices are in compliance with School’s policies and procedure
• Supporting Audio Visual equipment and assisting when required
• Follow the IT Technician working Practices policies
• Provide support and work with end users
·Competitive rates of weekly pay.
·The only Newport based supply agency on the framework
·A team with over ten years’ experience in both small, local and large national education agencies.
·A competitive recommend a friend scheme.
·A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs
·No need for completion of time sheets
All candidates who register with Education Supply Pool will undergo a vetting process which includes obtaining 2 satisfactory relevant references and an enhanced DBS check. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
To apply for this job please register with us!