A highly regarded school in the Risca region, recently rated good by Estyn, are currently looking for a foundation phase teacher to potentially join the Nursery and Early Years team. The role would be based in the Nursery class and would be on a part time basis.
The successful candidate must;
- Be a fully qualified Teacher, with a PGCE or BA(Hons) with QTS in Primary Education. The school will however consider applications from NQT’s
- Have previous experience teaching within a Nursey setting and be able to deal with a range of behaviour
- Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching
- Be adaptable and reliable
All candidates who register with Education Supply Pool will undergo a vetting process, which includes obtaining two suitable references and an enhanced DBS check. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks. As a valued member of ESP, you will receive:
- Very competitive rates of pay; paid in line with the National Framework. Minimum rate of £127.72
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) - Regular candidate workshops;
- Your very own dedicated account manager;
- A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs;
- No need for completion of time sheets;
- Recommend a friend scheme;
- Critical CV advice; and
- Mentorship and interview technique advice.
To apply for this job please register with us!