If you are a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) living in the Ebbw Vale area, then Education Supply Pool want to recruit you. We are one of the preferred suppliers on the NPS Framework offering day-to-day and long-term positions that suit you! Education Supply Pool are able to offer a Guaranteed Payment Scheme which secures your income whilst enabling you to complete your NQT sessions.
Going into the summer term we have a lot of work which would work around your university schedules. As well as paid work, you will also be gaining more teaching experience going into the new academic year. We also provide free inhouse CPD through our sister company Cariad Training.
The successful candidate must;
- be a newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a BA in Education
- be able to deal with challenging behaviour and maintain discipline
- be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching
- liaise with other staff members
- be adaptable and reliable
All candidates who register with Education Supply Pool will undergo a vetting process which includes obtaining 2 satisfactory relevant references and an enhanced DBS check. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
As a valued member of ESP, you will receive:
- The new daily rate of pay of £127.72, we are the only Newport based supply agency on the framework.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- A team with over 10 years’ experience in both small, local and large national education agencies
- Regular candidate workshops, enabling you to share and learn from other candidates
- A competitive recommend a friend scheme
Education Supply Pool is more than just a recruitment agency; we are here to support you throughout your teaching journey. You will always be welcome to pop by if you need advice or feedback on your career, or even if you just fancy a chat. We will never be too busy to take time out for you!
If you would like more information, please call Abbey on 01633 546100.
To apply for this job please register with us!